TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Classes commence with registration at 9.45am. One hour is set aside for lunch and classes finish at approximately 5.00pm.
• On booking a 50% deposit of the course fee is required four weeks prior to course commencement to secure a position. All deposits are non refundable. The balance is to be paid on the first day of the course.
• All courses are continuous. Students who do not attend courses due to illness or general absenteeism will not be entitled to a refund or transfer to another course (only exceptions being at the principal’s discretion).
• All courses are subject to change at the principal’s discretion.
• The Academy is closed on all UK bank holidays.
• Student progress reports are available at the employers/ guardians request.
• Diplomas of participation are awarded on completion of each course.
• Students for all courses, with the exception of the Nine Month Diploma, are required to bring their own hairdressing equipment. Alternatively, equipment can be purchased at Sanrizz Academy.